Branshe & Chiffie

==Info Corner==

2007/12/30
Dear our lovely visitors, we have to inform you that JNO will be closed temporarily until the date we don't know when yet. We're so busy with life lately that recently its so hard to find time to mantain this blog. We are deeply sorry.

But please feel free to take the stuffs in this blog.

Regards,
JNO Uploaders.





Bi - Vol.3 - It's RAINing  

Tuesday, November 6, 2007


비 (Rain) - Vol.3 - It's RAINing
Release Date
2004.10.08
Genre K-Pop/Dance/R&B/Ballad
Language Korean

Tracklist
oo1.
하고 싶었던 말
oo2. It's Raining
oo3. I Do
oo4. 지운얼굴 (Familiar Face)
oo5. 11 Days
oo6. Quiz
oo7. My Groove
oo8.
oo9. Biggest Thing
o1o. Wanna Talk
o11. But I Love You
o12. 찾아요 (I'm Searching)
o13. No No No
o14. To You
o15. I Love You


DOWNLOAD {192kbps/67.31mb}
sharebee


--uploaded by branshe.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Bi - Vol.3 - It's RAINing